The Married to Doctors podcast is a space where people from all different backgrounds can find a community, explore solutions and share stories about the unique challenges that come from being in a relationship with someone choosing a career in the medical profession. The host of Married to Doctors is Lara McElderry, who has been navigating the medical world for the last sixteen years as she’s supported her husband through medical school, residency, a specialty change, fellowship, as well as raising five boys. She hopes the podcast will inspire others to share and implement ideas for how to make successful homes happier.
How to Listen
There are a few different ways to listen to the podcast:
- iTunes Podcasts – (Click the link or download the Podcasts app from the App store and search for Married to Doctors)
- Google Play Music – (Click the link or download the Google Play Music app and search for Married to Doctors)
- marriedtodoctors.com – (Listen to the podcast on our website)
- Soundcloud – (Click the link or download the Soundcloud app and search for Married to Doctors)
- Overcast Radio
- Pocket Casts
- Podcast Player App – (Download app and search for Married to Doctors)
For more information on how podcasts work, you can also read this Beginner’s Guide to Podcasts.
How to Subscribe
When using iTunes Podcasts or Google Play Music, all you need to do is search for Married to Doctors and select subscribe, and each new episode will be automatically downloaded to your device as soon as it is released.
What Can I Expect to Hear on the Married to Doctors Podcast?
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll be discussing on the Podcast:
- Money: from food stamps to six figures
- The challenges of raising children when your spouse is never home
- Taking care of ourselves, and not feeling like the martyr in the relationship
- Finding peace with ourselves and our circumstances
- How to keep our relationships strong when things get hard
Lara is always looking for new ideas, stories, and guests for the podcast, so if you have something to share, she’d love to hear from you. You can send her an email at email@example.com or you can fill out this short survey to help us let us know what you’d like to hear on the podcast!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss any episodes!